Thursday, May 8, 2014

Day 7 Week 1! Ultimate Reset 2013



Sunday mean church. Sunday I woke up again at 5am. My sleeping is starting to be off. Though I have it narrowed down to what is causing this! I also awoke with a killer headache. Back to bed! Time went by quickly and it was time for church.  I got up and fixed my Oatmeal and Yogurt! Needless to say only the yogurt got eaten and I took the Oatmeal with me. We always have breakfast type foods in out room so I wanted to make sure I wasn’t tempted. So there I sat in my Sunday school class filled with women eating my oatmeal, cinnamon and apple while everyone else was having some yummy looking bread dish.





After church I came home and took my supplements. I had stopped by and gotten the boys some Zxaby’s because my headache still had not gone away. I laid down because my head was throbbing and I had an hour for the cashews to soak in water for my soup. I ended up sleep in a little longer but when I got up I had my Zucchini-Cashew Soup and Microgreen salad. Today I am awfully tired. I needed to go get some Distilled water though because I was totally out and I had a few other things I needed to get for the kids lunches for the week. Off to the grocery store I went.

No snack today! When I got back from the store I took my Alkalinize and figured out what the kids wanted for dinner. For me I knew I was having Tempeh, Veggies and Brown rice. All stuff that I already had cooked and in the fridge so all I had to do was heat it up. It was around 7pm before I was able to have dinner since my timing was off for the day due to the longer than expected nap I took. I so needed that nap. I was still tired. However I had dinner, talked to my man and then got ready to watch the walking dead! Yeah it is a Sunday in October!
Wooh!! Week 1 is done and ready to move on to the next Phase of the Ultimate Reset: Release

This may be a heard week because I will be moving away from animal products and moving to a fruit, veggies, whole-grain based diet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment