Thursday, May 8, 2014

Day 16 2013

Day 16 and more fruit    

Okay so I think week 3 of the reset is by far going to be the hardest. Why? Fruit every morning for breakfast!! Enough said there
Well today I woke feeling bloated and blah. I asked on the week 3 reseat facebook page and the advice was to have some Herbal Ginger Tea. I will be the first to say that it worked and didn’t taste all that bad.



Well Breakfast… Fruit with Honey. It isn’t too bad I just would like a change. Maybe some Oatmeal and nuts or something

Lunch. Well I had plans with a friend and we went to Jason’s deli. I had a Microgreen salad and Veggie soup. It was nice to have the soup because it is so cold outside!

After Lunch I was checking in with my dietbet.com group and saw that they now had a 6 month bet you could place. Well needless to say I am all in. You have to lose 10% of your body weight in 6 months! I am so in! But the only problem I want to be at my goal weight in 6 months. That is 49.5lb at the moment or 27% of my body weight. I finally found all the rules before I decided to join. This will keep me motivated.

I skipped the afternoon snack because I was not hungry and went home to dinner. Dinner was Curry Califlower, Kale and Quinoa. I was supposed to be rice but I had the Quinoa cooked already! I was a little worried about the Curry but honestly I couldn’t taste it.
I did cook some Banana Nut bread tonight and had just a taste to see if it was any good.


5 more days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment