Thursday, May 8, 2014

Day 17 2013 Ultimate Reset

Day 17 and Counting

I am feeling great!! That is all I have to say!



However I am so over Fruit! I can not wait until Day 22, Ultimate Reset ends on Day 21 and for breakfast on Day 22 I am having oatmeal with cinnamon, Honey (raw and unfiltered) with an apple! I so can’t wait

Lunch today was a little tricking. I had a 2.5 hours meeting at lunch that I had an option of a few things. Red Beans and rice, shrimp and grits, fish tacos or a salad with chicken. I got the red beans and rice with sweet potatoes fries. Okay they are fried I know I think. These looked baked.

I wasn’t hungry for my snack today!! WOOH!

Dinner was Fabulous! Butternut Squash, Apparagus, Green beans and Quinao! I will be having that again tomorrow!


I may not be losing a ton of weight with the Ultimate reset, results do vary, and I may not be following it 100% I am learning how to make healthy choices. I am trying new foods and learning that somethings I thought that I didn’t like I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment