Thursday, May 8, 2014

Day 5 Ultimate Reset 2013

I am still sleeping well! 6hrs and 43 minutes and only restless one time. Yeah I hit the snooze button.

Breakfast today was super yummy! Oatmeal with walnuts, honey and fresh fruit! Yummy yummy! It was filling and good and something I will continue when the reset is over.
Lunch: well when ready the menu for the day I kind of got things all messed up. I was supposed to have Quinoa Salad, Hummus ad raw vegetables. I am not sure what I was thinking but to work I brought Quinoa with stir fried veggies and the hummus with raw carrots. It happens. We read thing wrong or pack the wrong lunch but all in all not a bad thing because the Quinoa salad with the green lentils I am not sure I could have stomached.


I left work just a little early today to run by the Delta Zeta Market place. It is a place with vendors to be able to do a little shopping. The smell of roasted almonds and pecan almost did me in. There was also a lady there with all kinds of jellys, jams, butters, spreads you name it. I did buy some for use later and tasted just 2 of them to see what they were like. I was very careful to read the label to see what exactly was in them. I would have loved to have gotten some of her butters (apple, pumpkin ect) but they all had high fructose corn syrup in them, so they were out of the question.

I didn’t have nor did I want a snack. Seems that my appetite is slowly going away.

Dinner: well my older was still out of town so my little one got Papa Johns. Do you know what it was like to ride in the car with Cheesy Bread from Papa Johns. As for me I came home and made me some Stir-Fry veggies which I almost burned because I was doing one to many things at a time and made some Miso soup. I also had some greens for a salad. Not sure where I got that but I had one.

On to Day 6 which I already knew was going to be challenging one for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment