Thursday, May 8, 2014

Day 15 Ultimate Reset 2013

Day 15 with 7 to Go!

Either I Slept really good or I need to get used to the time change!
Results are in for week 2.. 14 days done and I am down 8.5 inches and almost 6 pounds! More important the bloat is gone and I am finally losing inches on my calves and thighs!





Breakfast… Fruit Today I added Raspberries to the mix! So Breakfast was fresh fruit with a little bit of honey on it. The honey isn’t on the list but it helps it go down.

Lunch: Well I Had a salad and Veggies. It was supposed to be Miso soup and a salad but it is very hard to make soup at work.
The day went on and it was time for the Alkalinize. I have gotten to where this stuff doesn’t bother me anymore.
Snack today was carrots and Avocado. It is much better made into guacamole.
Now on to dinner! Quinoa, Garlic Veggies and a sweet Potato. The hardest thing to do was finding something to put on the sweet potato that wasn’t butter and sugar. I settled for cinnamon, olive oil and some Himalayan salt. It was pretty good and filly though after dinner my stomach started bothering me. I am not sure if it was from the Veggies or the bite of cornbread I had.

All in all it was a good day. No craving for chocolate and it is date night! What more could a girl ask for?
Pass the Wine Please….


No comments:

Post a Comment