Thursday, May 8, 2014

Day 2 Ultimate Reset October 22 2013

For the first time in a while I slept through the night. I didn’t wake up in a cold sweat nor did I wake up at some crazy hour in a full blown panic attack. That has been happened to me for the past few weeks or longer. At first I blew it off as getting sick and then to stress. I am starting to think my hormones are just out of wake because I am getting to that age.. Mid-Life Crisis here I come! Lol

However, When my alarm ( I use my iPhone)  did go off I hit what I thought was the snooze button but apparently I hit the Off button. I meant to just stretch and sit there for a few minutes but 30 minutes later I awoke and quickly showered so I could get the kids lunched packed and my breakfast and lunch packed.
One thing about the Ultimate Reset is that there is no Shakeology until Week 2 and 3 and then it is the Vegan (Tropical Berry or Chocolate Vegan) with water.. I will so be getting my Chocolate on. I am so used to getting up in the morning and having my daily dose of dense nutrition with Almond milk and whatever I feel like adding to it! I love me some Shakeology! Well today was day 2 without Shakeology and I missed it. I came close to reaching for my milk and blender as I was fixing the kids sandwiches because that is how I roll, but I didn’t! Instead I got the kids lunches ready and then prepared my stuff for lunch dinner and snack. I took my supplements and off to work I went!



Breakfast. I was hungrier today then on day 1 by time I got to work and had waited my 30 minutes to eat breakfast. AS I sat down to breakfast I noticed I had forgotten my blueberries. I am not a fan of blueberries unless they are in something baked like a muffin but I was willing to give them a try! So I added a little bit of organic honey to my oatmeal and had it with my organic plain yogurt with honey.
I felt more focused at work today and didn’t want my normal cup of coffee. By lunch I had drank 68oz of distilled mineralized water. I took my next round of supplements and patiently waited for me lunch.. Salad with chicken and homemade dressing!! Yum yum

The day continued on and it was time for that Alkalize again.. It still taste gross! After my waiting period I had an apple and almonds again. I then finished up work with a glass of green tea and honey followed by 24 more ounces of water!

I seemed to be more productive at work today but at the same time my mind wonder about things I needed to get done, questioned I have for the guy I am dating and how in the world I was getting everything done between baseball, scouts and cooking tomorrow’s food tonight and going to the grocery store! I still had work to do for my Beachbody business to do when I got home to. And the all-important Originals and Supernatural are on tonight. I am glad there is a TV in the Kitchen!

Dinner time: well that happened really late. We had pitching lessons from 605-635 but had a 30 minute drive to and from and had to stop by old navy to get some blue jeans because the older son was going on a field trip in the morning.  So we got home around 725pm. I put my Kale on to boil, took my supplements and prepped the Tempeh for baking. Yeah it had to marinate for an hour before baking! Needless to say I only marinated it for maybe 45 minutes so I wouldn’t be up all night.

I then made my guacamole and taco that I got to eat for dinner and once the kale was ready I was ready to go.. I can say that the Black been rice taco is something I will have again! It was yummy. After dinner I came to the realization we had no bread for the kids sandwiches for lunch so I needed to run to target while the tempeh continued to cook. My grandmother agreed to flip it over when the timer when off and reset it.
After I got some from Target I prepared my Green Lentil Salad for my lunch the next day. The smell is awful and I am hoping that it taste better then it smells because if not I am not going to be able to stomach it.
After everything was cooked and done I tried just a bite of the Tempeh! To my surprise it was good. This is coming from someone who while in Vegas and the beachbody coach summit ate Vegan Chicken wraps. I didn’t even know there was such a thing to be honest. At this point I was tired and ready for bed and it was only around 9pm. I am a night owl so for me to be tired at 9pm is not normal for me. Normally I start getting sleepy around 11pm even if I have been laying in bed since 9pm. I did lay in the bed and talk on the phone for a while like me and the guy I am dating always do, so it was around 10:45pm before I turned the lights off and went to bed.

I woke a little groggy but that quickly wore off as I started getting ready for the day. According to my Fitbit I slept for 7hr 45min and was 1x Restless. Okay this means for the first time in months I slept through the night because I am sure the 1 restless time was when I hit the snooze button.
What I can tell after just two days. I do have more energy. My stomach is getting flatter and I am resisting the urge to get on the scale.  Biggest part is I really want to exercise because I am not sluggish. However I have 19 more days before I can hit Play again!


Day 3 is under way so I will return!

No comments:

Post a Comment