Thursday, May 8, 2014

Day 10 2013 Ultimate Reset

Once again I slept really well, 7 hrs and 29 minutes but I was restless 5x. However a cold front is moving in and my head was killing me when I woke up. Who needs a weather man?


Breakfast today was a plate of fresh fruit. Strawberries, Blueberries and a green apple. It was filling but it takes me a long time to eat. The day went by pretty quick but I did start to get hungry quicker than normal. I think I need a little bit of protein with my breakfast.



For lunch I got to have more Potato and Red Pepper Bisque with a salad. It was very filing and I couldn’t actually eat all of the bisque. I figured I would save it for another day or if I was just starving later.
The day went on and I become full of energy. I started looking for the shakeology recipes on the Participates Portal and come to find out that yogurt and berries was really only on the week 1 snack guide and not week 2 & 3. The books needs to be a little clearer how it is wrote to show this. I had already made my Greek yogurt, cinnamon, honey and berries for my snack so I figured another day wouldn't hurt me.


Dinner: That was a Quinoa Lentil mix that I totally messed up but it was good. I put the onions, red pepper and carrots in my Ninja to chop and ended up making them more like a soup. I just threw everything in a pot and mixed it in. It was more like a soup then a salad. I then cooked some asparagus in olive oil with almonds. I was supposed to have broccoli but I just can’t get over the smell. I will try it before it is over.
All in all it was a good day. I wasn’t tired at night like I normally am which lead to a restless night. Of course I forgot to set my fitbit to sleep mode so I don’t know how I really slept but I know it wasn’t good.

Tomorrow marks the mid-way of the Ultimate Reset. Some of the meals I have experienced I know I will continue and others I know I may either modify or try to make them where I could continue them. We should be eating to live and fuel our bodies, bit living to eat. I am ready to get back on the bandwagon od exercising and getting into tip top shape. 

No comments:

Post a Comment