Tuesday, February 3, 2015

After Day 15 of the Challenge



My Pure Barre Life over the last 2 weeks..
1) I wish I would have taken my measurements because to me my stomach feels so much flatter and my calves are getting way defined.
2) Double tubes are not made for girls with big thighs.. They will cut your blood circulation off if you double them up and they are new tubes. However in class if you can only do one that is what you do. I love that at Pure Barre we are all doing the same class but everyone at their own levels and no one makes you feel intimidated because you dropped your ball or your couldn't hold your chair.
3) Velcro tubes make you feel like a Puppet on a string.. lol
4) Double tubes wrapped around the bar with one leg hanging through it while working seat.. Yes this is a picture everyone needs to see... You can't put your leg down because it stuck in a tube and there is no way out of it smile emoticon
5) getting into the tubes is like trying to do an assisted pull up with bands.. If you haven't tried either you should
6) You may not want to be in class but once the warm up starts you are fired up and ready to go because of all the energy from everyone there
7) The little red ball... Once placed between big girl thighs you can not put those heels together.. smile emoticon it takes very little to squeeze on the ball
8) I got Ask today by Meredith.."Is this day 15? Aren't your sore?" Well I know I am I just don't feel it. M y muscle feel tight and I know when I take a rest day on day 61 I am going to hurt like crazy on day 62... Maybe I will just keep going
9) When you thighs are sore, tight and burning an inch is really just that.. Down a inch, up and inch.... okay it may be more like a centimeter, heck just holding my form on highest pair of heels, knees bent and toes together can be a Challenge
10) Flat back,, my favorite part, Stretch out your legs and work your abs util you realize that your double chin is pressing against your chest and you can't breathe.. lol
11) Flat back, do you really think that I can press my back flat up against the wall and keep my thighs close together.. hmm.... need to lose the stomach
12) Ab work on the mat, Where is my ball? When will it end
13) Cat/Sow stretch that is nice smile emoticon
14) What, Back dancing? you said when we were done with seat we were done with that and now you want me to leave anything I don't want me to take with me... This is going to hurt
15) You have earned your cool down.. Yeah I will just lay here, roll me out of class when it is over
16) Great Class!! What time am I scheduled tomorrow?
Yes it is addictive, Yes you will see changing, Yes you will be sore, Yes you will not understand everything in class until you have come a few times and then I suggest you take a Breaking down the Barre class..
45 More Days to Go!! ‪#‎purebarrehuntsville‬

No comments:

Post a Comment