Tuesday, February 3, 2015

38 More days of the 60 Day Challenge and 15 until I hit 250!!!

22 Days into the 60 Day Challenge at Pure Barre Huntsville and I am feeling Stronger. Well that is are least until I get to class and the warm-up starts!!

I really wish I would have taken my measurements!! I mean really.. My stomach and hips seem so much smaller and flatter and my legs (thighs) are getting tighter.

 Day 22 (Monday Feb 2 2015) wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. Don't get me wrong, but after Friday's Class with Shawna The last three days have seemed easier.. Maybe I needed that little kick in the butt. Not only did she pull out the Double tubes but the Velcro tubes were there and if I remember correctly we used them for EVERYTHING!!

What is a Velcro tube you ask??

It attaches to the Barre with a black piece of Velcro and has two red tubes on it with handles. Just imagine a Puppet on a string because that is what I feel like. Here are some photos of what we do with the contraption... Pictures were found on the web, They haven't asked for me to pose just yet :)

Here we have Velcro Thigh and Abs at the Barre.. Not only do you work your thighs and Abs but you are secretly working your arms.. Well at least I think you are, I know I am.



I can tell that I am getting stronger. I tried the last 10 seconds of plank work the other day (we do 90 and I am on my knees but it is still effective)  until my Abs were on fire.. Yeah you read that right, 10 seconds.... Try that after some 100s and other Ab work sometimes before or after pushups.

Only 38 more classes to go until I reach the 60th day.. 

If you haven't Tried Pure Barre you should.. you really don't know what you are missing!

No comments:

Post a Comment