Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Welcome to the Jungle!!

Not really the Jungle but sometimes don't you just feel lost..

Weight lose, Getting  Healthy, Changing Your Life 

It is all a Journey. It helps alot of you have supportive friends and/or family so surround yourself by them.

Yesterday while at Pure Barre (aka the Barre because it is so much more fun to tell you boss at 3:30pm you are going to the Barre then the gym) I had 2-3 people tell me how much weight I had lost.. yeah you got that right. People who see me almost everyday are noticing!

It takes 4 weeks for you to see the change, 8 weeks for family and 12 weeks for everyone else.

Well today was day 65 in a row of me logging my food everyday. Yeah 65 days of changing my life for the better and I am down 12lbs! or more because I refused to record my heaviest weight.

So surround yourself with people who support you and encourage you. If they don;t get rid of them

I am starting a ChaLean Challenge Group on Feb 18th! Ask me for details!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this reminder! I'm starting to get in the rut where I just don't feel like I'm making progress! Your post today was very timely :)

    ReplyDelete