Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!!

So it is that time of year again. Time to reflect on what we wish we would have done last year, what we did do this year and what we plan on doing this year! Well I am here to tell you.. This year will be different for me!

Today started off with my Pure Barre Class at 8:15am yes early for the day after what I normally would have spent up late celebrating with friends but this year, I went to a movie alone and come home to watch the Ball on times square drop and be with my kiddos!

Class was rough this morning. I don't know if it was because it was so early or because it was my 5th day in a row on top of doing the Les Mills Combat! Oh my.. Yeah I am motivated, I can do this.

Who wants to join me? I am on facebook under Flipper is Losing it. I will be starting a Challenge Group On January 14th if you are ready to take your life back. Contact me for details.

www.beachbodycoach.com/FlipperLosingit

No comments:

Post a Comment